Sunday, January 7, 2007

Blogging again after all this time

An incalculable amount of topics have passed through my mind in the last three weeks since my last blog, but due to the unforeseen circumstances that seem to ironically catch us off guard so often, I have been blog-less. Sorry for those of you, assuming there are some of you out there, that had become regular readers. We are back on-line and are gearing up to muse away. Jesus is doing some really exciting things in our lives here in Togo and we look forward to sharing those experiences with you. I hope this new year will be great for you. God bless you.

2 comments:

Anthony Parker said...

We're still here and look forward to hearing from you!

Greg Bailey said...

Hey Marty,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm out here. Blessings to your family!
----Gregoire